Thursday, November 28, 2013

Cute idea! I bought Melissa so many of the Disney snow globes when she was little! I should have just bought the little plastic dolls (Wait! I bought those as well!) and made my own!

Tissue Paper Flower
Tissue Paper Flower

Download whole gallery
Jack Soap
Jack Soap

Download whole gallery
DIY
DIY

Download whole gallery
#DIY: Make this awesome CHAIN HAIR TIE BRACELET!
#DIY: Make this awesome CHAIN HAIR TIE BRACELET!

Download whole gallery
Cute idea! I bought Melissa so many of the Disney snow globes when she was little! I should have just bought the little plastic dolls (Wait! I bought those as well!) and made my own!
Cute idea! I bought Melissa so many of the Disney snow globes when she was little! I should have just bought the little plastic dolls (Wait! I bought those as well!) and made my own!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment