Thursday, November 28, 2013

Et Voila! Super simple and cute! I am adding this to my annual handmade cards list.... if i have time to make cards! Love it!

16 diy gift tutorials for babies and new parents!
16 diy gift tutorials for babies and new parents!

Download whole gallery
eReader case: Swiss Family Robinson. Recycled book. Kindle Fire, Kindle 3, Nook Color. MADE TO ORDER. $48.00, via Etsy.
eReader case: Swiss Family Robinson. Recycled book. Kindle Fire, Kindle 3, Nook Color.  MADE TO ORDER. $48.00, via Etsy.

Download whole gallery
Et Voila! Super simple and cute! I am adding this to my annual handmade cards list.... if i have time to make cards! Love it!
Et Voila! Super simple and cute! I am adding this to my annual handmade cards list.... if i have time to make cards! Love it!

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment