Friday, November 22, 2013

"Explosive" Showerhead Cleaner: Easy, Frugal, and Effective. I was just thinking the other day that our shower head needed to be cleaned. Problem solved.

DIY fashion projects - check out my other #fallfashion pins as guest pinner on @FaveCrafts this month!
DIY fashion projects - check out my other #fallfashion pins as guest pinner on @FaveCrafts  this month!
Click here to download
"Explosive" Showerhead Cleaner: Easy, Frugal, and Effective. I was just thinking the other day that our shower head needed to be cleaned. Problem solved.
"Explosive" Showerhead Cleaner: Easy, Frugal, and Effective. I was just thinking the other day that our shower head needed to be cleaned. Problem solved.
Click here to download
Bright ombré tissue paper flower table runner
Bright ombré tissue paper flower table runner
Click here to download
Creazione Moda - fai da te da indossare.
Creazione Moda - fai da te da indossare.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment