Thursday, November 28, 2013

@ Home Design Ideas... I love the pictures in the bathroom. These are framed fabric. I love this idea. The same fabric could be used in the bedroom as well.

@ Home Design Ideas... I love the pictures in the bathroom. These are framed fabric. I love this idea. The same fabric could be used in the bedroom as well.
@ Home Design Ideas... I love the pictures in the bathroom. These are framed fabric. I love this idea. The same fabric could be used in the bedroom as well.

Download whole gallery
snowflake ballet paper
snowflake ballet paper

Download whole gallery
I made the foot scrub and changed the salt for sugar and my feet are smooth:) rouge & whimsy: DIY gift guide mishtiart.blogspo... - follow me! :)
I made the foot scrub and changed the salt for sugar and my feet are smooth:) rouge & whimsy: DIY gift guide  mishtiart.blogspo... - follow me! :)

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment